Opening Access for Every Student
At Upsoft, we’ve created a One Stop Equity Analysis Program to promote student achievement: EQCentral was made to support school districts in their reporting and decision-making.
What's the Problem?
District Staff face difficult tasks. While balancing student needs, they must strive for and report on Federal (NCLB), State and Local requirements and progress.
Sifting through volumes of student data to reveal progress is time-consuming and repetitive. Upsoft provides an easy, inexpensive way to visualize your district's student equity situation and track goals like NCLB reporting and School Board requirements.
Gathering Scattered Information
Upsoft's EQCentral pulls district's student data sources (enrollment, grades, gpa, attendance), and compiles them into easy-to-understand snapshots of student participation and progress. The software's graphics expose information trends and progress buried in district enrollment data.
How Will This Help Me?
Superintendent (District Administrators)
- Track district goals at login with the customizable District Dashboard
- Placement of resources (special needs, honors or AP teachers) against location of students with eligibility
- Ethnic breakdown of students in core academics (English, Math) compared to ethnic breakdown of school sites
- Gender breakdown of teacher salary spent on students across the district
Principal (School Administrators)
- Monitor Eligibility Goals for Honors/AP
- Comparison of Free Lunch and Standard Lunch students in Special Needs classes
- Check for equity in Ethnic enrollment in Honors/AP
- Compare gender breakdown of individual classes to gender breakdown of the school's population
See Our Brochure
Centrally-Located, Web-Based, Automated
- Hosted safely on your district intra-net; always available to authorized staff
- PC? Mac? Linux? Access it with a web browser : nothing to install on district client machines.
- Once you setup your data import, it can be updated automatically.